Traveling Luck for Izba Korga, Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Izba Korga?What's around Izba Korga?
Wikipedia near Izba Korga
Where to stay near Izba Korga
Also known as Korga
The timezone in Izba Korga is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 10:39 and Sunset at 14:13. It's Dark
Latitude. 65.0917°, Longitude. 37.4247°
Satellite map around Izba Korga
Loading map of Izba Korga and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Izba Korga, in Arkhangel'skaya Oblast', Russia
- a small primitive house.
- Izba Korga (0km)
- Izba Zatsepina (2.4km)
- Izba Ust'-Yaren'ga (5.1km)
- Izba Lyulen'ga (6.1km)
- Izba Bol'shaya Kamenka (7.1km)
- Izba Bol'shaya Vasilistova (9.2km)
- Izba Kulachikha (14.1km)
- Izba Timofeyeva (14.8km)
- Izba Goveyka (16km)
- Izba Gnidinskaya (17.2km)
- Izba Nikol'syaya (22.6km)
- Izba Ludushki (25.8km)
- Izba Syarta (26.9km)
- Izba Bolotikha (27.9km)
- Izba Lukashikha (30km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Slobodskoye (11.2km)
- Ozero Kopshozero (14.8km)
- Ozero Verkhneye Kegozero (16.1km)
- Ozero Maloye Nikitino (16.4km)
- Ozero Bol'shoye Nikitino (18.3km)
- Ozero Zadneye (18.9km)
- Ozero Lopatinskoye (18.9km)
- Ozero Chërnoye (19.1km)
- Ozero Kamennoye (20.2km)
- Ozero Lenozero (20.4km)
- Ozero Verkhneye Kurzhinskoye (22.2km)
- Ozero Bol'shoye Vygozero (23.8km)
- Ozero Syartozero (25.1km)
- Ozero Nizhneye Kurzhinskoye (27.3km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Lopalakhta (28.2km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Gorelyye Ozëra (20.8km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Proliv Zhizhginskaya Salma (30.2km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Lopatka (27.8km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Pulkorga (29.6km)
- a fixed artificial navigation mark.
- Lopshen'ga (13.5km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Rybnyy Stan Voroniy (15.3km)