Traveling Luck for Vatnsdalsfjall, (IC34), Iceland
Where is Vatnsdalsfjall?What's around Vatnsdalsfjall?
Wikipedia near Vatnsdalsfjall
Where to stay near Vatnsdalsfjall
The timezone in Vatnsdalsfjall is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 09:03 and Sunset at 18:36. It's Dark
Latitude. 65.5333°, Longitude. -24.0833°
Satellite map around Vatnsdalsfjall
Loading map of Vatnsdalsfjall and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vatnsdalsfjall, in (IC34), Iceland
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Bæjarós (9.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Stórhæð (9.3km)
- abandoned farm;
- old agricultural buildings and farm land.
- Konungsstaðir (9km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Bæjarvaðall (9.1km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Sandfjöll (3.9km)
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Patreksfjörður (5.6km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Hraunshnúkur (8.1km)
Airports close to Vatnsdalsfjall
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (6.3km)
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (75.7km)
Keflavik nas(KEF), Keflavik, Iceland (194.6km)
Reykjavik(RKV), Reykjavik, Iceland (194.7km)