Traveling Luck for Patreksfjörður, (IC34), Iceland
Where is Patreksfjordur?What's around Patreksfjordur?
Wikipedia near Patreksfjordur
Where to stay near Patreksfjörður
Also known as Patreksfjordhur, Vatneyri
The timezone in Patreksfjordur is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 05:42 and Sunset at 21:32. It's light
Latitude. 65.5833°, Longitude. -24.0000°
Satellite map around Patreksfjörður
Loading map of Patreksfjörður and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Patreksfjörður, in (IC34), Iceland
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Vatnsdalur (3.7km)
- Kvígindisdalur (3.9km)
- Raknadalur (6.2km)
- Hvalsker (6.6km)
- Hólar (6.7km)
- Lambeyri (6.8km)
- Stekkjabakki (7.5km)
- Hlaðseyri (8.1km)
- Hvammseyri (8.2km)
- Kongsengjar (8.2km)
- Rimi (8.7km)
- Sellátranes (8.9km)
- Geitagil (9km)
- Sæból (9.7km)
- Bakki (9.7km)
- Tannanes (9.7km)
- Hólar (9.7km)
- Höfðadalur (9.8km)
- Kvígindisfell (9.8km)
- Hóll (9.9km)
- a narrow, straight or curved continuation of a beach into a waterbody.
- Þúneyri (1.6km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Lambeyrarháls (3.7km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Svörtuloft (8.2km)
- abandoned farm;
- old agricultural buildings and farm land.
- Konungsstaðir (9.1km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Gjögrabót (5.6km)
- an upland moor or sandy area dominated by low shrubby vegetation including heather.
- Hnjötsheiði (8.2km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Stórahorn (6km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Rimamúli (9.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Botná (9.9km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Mjósund (9.8km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Háanes (9.6km)
Airports close to Patreksfjörður
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (3.6km)
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (68.7km)
Reykjavik(RKV), Reykjavik, Iceland (197.4km)
Keflavik nas(KEF), Keflavik, Iceland (198.4km)