Traveling Luck for Stykkishólmur, (IC29), Iceland
Where is Stykkisholmur?What's around Stykkisholmur?
Wikipedia near Stykkisholmur
Where to stay near Stykkishólmur
The timezone in Stykkisholmur is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 11:37 and Sunset at 15:15. It's Dark
Latitude. 65.0667°, Longitude. -22.7333°
Satellite map around Stykkishólmur
Loading map of Stykkishólmur and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Stykkishólmur, in (IC29), Iceland
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Viðvík (0.8km)
- Nes (0.8km)
- Þingvellir (1.6km)
- Dældarkot (2.1km)
- Arnarstaðir (4.2km)
- Ögur (4.5km)
- Saurar (5.8km)
- Staðarbakki (7.1km)
- Jónsnes (7.6km)
- Drápuhlíð (7.8km)
- Skjöldur (7.9km)
- Hólar (8.1km)
- Svelgsá (8.4km)
- Hrappsey (8.7km)
- Ós (9.1km)
- Kljá (9.2km)
- Efrihlíð (9.7km)
- Gríshóll (9.8km)
- Straumur (10km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Tindsker (9.8km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Stykkisholmur (1.9km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Stykkishólmshreppur (9.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Grishóll (10km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Hofstaðavogur (7.6km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Þórsnes (2.5km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Sauranes (4.6km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Klausturhólar (2.1km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Vigrafjörður (4.2km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Nónhnúkur (9.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Ósá (8.3km)
Airports close to Stykkishólmur
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (82.5km)
Reykjavik(RKV), Reykjavik, Iceland (116km)
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (116.6km)
Keflavik nas(KEF), Keflavik, Iceland (126.2km)