Traveling Luck for Nagy-gát, Somogy, Hungary
Where is Nagy-gat?What's around Nagy-gat?
Wikipedia near Nagy-gat
Where to stay near Nagy-gát
Also known as Nagygatidulo, Nagygátidůlő
The timezone in Nagy-gat is Europe/Budapest
Sunrise at 06:08 and Sunset at 17:49. It's Dark
Latitude. 46.3667°, Longitude. 17.8000°
Loading map of Nagy-gát and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nagy-gát, in Somogy, Hungary
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Farkaspuszta (0km)
- Bozsókertidůlő (0km)
- Hangyásmál (0km)
- Lászlómajor (4.9km)
- Dénesmajor (5.2km)
- Csárdapuszta (5.9km)
- Kaposújlak (5.9km)
- Juta (6.2km)
- Kiscser (6.4km)
- Zselickislak (6.6km)
- Krázsovicspuszta (7.3km)
- Orci (7.3km)
- Kaposmérő (7.4km)
- Ebédvesztőpuszta (7.7km)
- Sántosi Tanyák (7.7km)
- Fürtelek (7.7km)
- Sántos (7.7km)
- Göllénfa (7.7km)
- Kaposszerdahely (7.8km)
- Déshida (8.5km)
- Ropolpuszta (8.7km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
Accommodation around Nagy-gát
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Kaposvár Megyei Város (0km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Csoportos (7.4km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Kaposvar (3.6km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Kaposvár (0km)
Airports close to Nagy-gát
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (147.5km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (174.3km)
Ferihegy(BUD), Budapest, Hungary (186.8km)
Maribor(MBX), Maribor, Slovenia (187.8km)
Schwechat(VIE), Vienna, Austria (246.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Nagy-gát
Kaposvar, Kaposvar, Hungary (6.7km)
Taszar, Taszar, Hungary (10.9km)
Kiliti, Siofok, Hungary (68.1km)
Balaton, Sarmellek, Hungary (69.9km)
Ocseny, Ocseny, Hungary (86.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.