Traveling Luck for Perka, Dubrovačko-Neretvanska, Croatia
Where is Perka?What's around Perka?
Wikipedia near Perka
Where to stay near Perka
The timezone in Perka is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 05:35 and Sunset at 17:50. It's light
Latitude. 43.0794°, Longitude. 17.4478°
Weather near Perka; Report from Mostar, 46.6km away
Wind: 11.5km/h North
Wind: 11.5km/h North
Satellite map around Perka
Loading map of Perka and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Perka, in Dubrovačko-Neretvanska, Croatia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Perka (0km)
- Peračko Blato (0.9km)
- Podgradina (1.3km)
- Kruševo (1.7km)
- Podžuželj (1.8km)
- Dumanac (1.9km)
- Vidonje (1.9km)
- Graci (1.9km)
- Resna Kosa (2km)
- Pijavice (2.3km)
- Štrbići (2.4km)
- Šipak (2.6km)
- Bara (2.9km)
- Kula (3km)
- Družijanići (3.1km)
- Stablina (3.3km)
- Ploče (3.4km)
- Radaljci (3.6km)
- Čevejuša (3.6km)
- Mostina (3.8km)
- Trklje (4km)
- Kruševo (4km)
- Zmijarevići (4.4km)
- Markoti (4.4km)
- Striževo (4.5km)
- Plećaši (4.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- drainage canal;
- an artificial waterway carrying water away from a wetland or from drainage ditches.
- Stara Nerevta (4.6km)
Accommodation around Perka
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Baćinska Jezera (3.2km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Željeznička Stanica Ploče (4.4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Klokum (1.7km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Ostojići (3km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Jezero Birina (2.9km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Općina )) (( Ploče (2.2km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Otočić Ploča (4.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Crna Rijeka (3.8km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Jezero Vlaška (4.5km)
Airports close to Perka
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (46.6km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (104.6km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (125.4km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (128.8km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (152.2km)