Traveling Luck for Ţawī Biyalān, Raʼs al Khaymah, United Arab Emirates
Where is Tawi Biyalan?What's around Tawi Biyalan?
Wikipedia near Tawi Biyalan
Where to stay near Ţawī Biyalān
Also known as Bulyalan
The timezone in Tawi Biyalan is Asia/Dubai
Sunrise at 05:41 and Sunset at 18:46. It's Dark
Latitude. 25.6611°, Longitude. 55.9036°
Weather near Ţawī Biyalān; Report from Ras Al Khaimah International Airport, 8.8km away
Temperature: 28°C / 82°F
Temperature: 28°C / 82°F
Satellite map around Ţawī Biyalān
Loading map of Ţawī Biyalān and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ţawī Biyalān, in Raʼs al Khaymah, United Arab Emirates
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Ţawī Biyalān (0km)
- Ţawī Khurayjah (2km)
- Bidīyah (4.8km)
- Raḩmah (6.3km)
- Salām (7.1km)
- Ţawī Ḩamrānīyah (7.2km)
- Ţawī Shāhīn (7.4km)
- Ţawī Rāshid Bin Sa`īd (7.7km)
- Hamhām (8.5km)
- Madsūs (8.6km)
- Abū Suyūl (9km)
- Ţawī Duwayhah (9.6km)
- `Aqāq (9.6km)
- Māsī (9.7km)
- Ţawī Ḩarmalah (9.7km)
- Ţawī Mahaytah (10km)
- Wāsiţ (10km)
- Jirb (10.3km)
- Abū Sudayrah (10.4km)
- Minif (10.4km)
- Ţawī Zā'id (10.4km)
- Maydarah (10.5km)
- Jazīrah (10.8km)
- Balūsh (11.6km)
- Ţawī Ḩamrīyah (11.7km)
- Ţawī Ḩudaythah (12km)
- Mukhayūs (13km)
- Ţawī Ḩurayjah (13.1km)
- Ţawī al Qārah (14.7km)
- Ţawī Jalājilah (16.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Al Masāfirah (7.3km)
- Al Ḩamrānīyah (7.6km)
- Diqdāqah (9.1km)
- Ḩām Ḩām (9.2km)
- Al Faḩlayn (9.5km)
- Bidīyah (9.7km)
- Dhad al Arab (10.1km)
- Kharrān (12.1km)
- Al Mahamm (12.2km)
- Ḩayl (12.9km)
- Şāliḩīyah (14.9km)
- Al Usaylī (15.1km)
- Al Fulayyah (16.1km)
- Bidá (16.2km)
- Khatt (16.3km)
- Ḩabḩab (16.4km)
- Al Jazīrah al Ḩamrā' (16.5km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Sayḩ Faḩlayn (12km)
Accommodation around Ţawī Biyalān
- cultivated area;
- an area under cultivation.
- Shiḩūḩ (11.2km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Ra's al Khaymah (13.4km)
- interdune trough(s);
- a long wind-swept trough between parallel longitudinal dunes.
- Sayḩ Faḩlayn (16.2km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Sayḩ Shawyī (15.8km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Wādī al Qildī (14.5km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Jazīrat al Ḩamrā' (16.4km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Khawr Qurm (12.1km)
Airports close to Ţawī Biyalān
Ras al khaimah international(RKT), Ras al khaimah, United arab emirates (8.8km)
Sharjah international(SHJ), Sharjah, United arab emirates (74.4km)
Khasab(KHS), Khasab, Oman (91km)
Dubai international(DXB), Dubai, United arab emirates (97.9km)
Fujairah international(FJR), Fujeirah, United arab emirates (102.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ţawī Biyalān
Abumusa island, Abumusa i., Iran (125.3km)
Dayrestan, Gheshm i., Iran (167km)
Sirri island, Siri island, Iran (193.2km)
Al ain international, Al ain, United arab emirates (220.4km)
Havadarya, Bandar abbas, Iran (230.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.