Traveling Luck for Felix, Davao, Philippines
Where is Felix?What's around Felix?
Wikipedia near Felix
Where to stay near Felix
The timezone in Felix is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:34 and Sunset at 17:17. It's light
Latitude. 7.2883°, Longitude. 126.1625°
Loading map of Felix and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Felix, in Davao, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Felix (0km)
- Aguadan (8.5km)
- Adoy (9.5km)
- Magdagasang (20.7km)
- Datu Guibu (24km)
- Sabaki (29.1km)
- Lumbong (33.4km)
- Tagbaros (36.3km)
- Tauantauan (41.1km)
- Kalampuyangan (42.6km)
- Sebio (43.1km)
- Caniñgag (44.5km)
- Carmelo (47.7km)
- Boadan (48.7km)
- Manlukup (51.6km)
- Tagibo (52.1km)
- Cabinuhangan (52.2km)
- Maubog (54.8km)
- Magpalway (54.8km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Masara Small Mountain Range (26.6km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Mabini (44.6km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Lake Leonard Kniazeff (28.7km)
- mining camp;
- a camp used by miners.
- Masara Mining Compound (28.1km)