Traveling Luck for Gauharwāla, Punjab, Pakistan
Where is Gauharwala?What's around Gauharwala?
Wikipedia near Gauharwala
Where to stay near Gauharwāla
The timezone in Gauharwala is Asia/Karachi
Sunrise at 05:14 and Sunset at 19:06. It's Dark
Latitude. 29.3167°, Longitude. 71.7681°
Satellite map around Gauharwāla
Loading map of Gauharwāla and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gauharwāla, in Punjab, Pakistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Chak Twenty-seven (3.8km)
- Chak Twenty-eight (5.5km)
- Hājiwāla (5.8km)
- Chak Twenty-four (6.1km)
- Chananwāla (6.2km)
- Chak Twenty-five A (7.2km)
- Dakawāli (7.3km)
- Chak Twenty-nine (7.3km)
- Chak Twenty-five (7.4km)
- Chak Eight A (7.4km)
- Chak Eight A (8km)
- Baghdaduljadid (8.6km)
- Chak Ten (9km)
- Chak Eight (9km)
- Chak Twelve (9.6km)
- Badwānīwāla (9.6km)
- Chak Twenty-three (9.7km)
- Chak Fourteen A (9.7km)
- Chak Thirteen (10.3km)
- Chak Nine (10.8km)
- Chak Six (10.9km)
- Basti Panwār (11.1km)
- Chak Forty-one D B Gharbi (11.1km)
- Chak Forty-one D B (11.1km)
- Basti Kukrān (11.3km)
- Chak Thirty-one (11.4km)
- Shaikhwāli (11.9km)
- Hāmaitjān (12.1km)
- Zāhir Pīr (12.3km)
- Chak Forty-four D B (12.4km)
- Boharwāla (12.5km)
- Chak Forty-two-One R (12.6km)
- a wave form, ridge or star shape feature composed of sand.
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Kabīrwāla (7.9km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Gauharwāla (0km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Baghdād Railway Station (10.5km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Boharwāla Inspection Bungalow (9.5km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Ziārat Jīwan Shāh (10.3km)
Airports close to Gauharwāla
Multan international(MUX), Multan, Pakistan (137.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Gauharwāla
Bahawalpur, Bahawalpure, Pakistan (8.6km)
Dera ghazi khan, Dera ghazi khan, Pakistan (190.4km)
Rafiqui, Shorekote, Pakistan (221.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.