Traveling Luck for Dāg, Punjab, Pakistan
Where is Dag?What's around Dag?
Wikipedia near Dag
Where to stay near Dāg
The timezone in Dag is Asia/Karachi
Sunrise at 07:00 and Sunset at 17:16. It's Dark
Latitude. 30.8750°, Longitude. 70.2667°
Satellite map around Dāg
Loading map of Dāg and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dāg, in Punjab, Pakistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Dāg (0km)
- Karīwāt (3km)
- Loi (5.4km)
- Qutba (6.4km)
- Gauri (6.6km)
- Lāl Shāh Ziārat (6.8km)
- Karkana (7.4km)
- Jiwānende Phrāgh (7.4km)
- Rukdheri (8.5km)
- Thāla (9.4km)
- Drug (10.5km)
- Phrer Thadāg (11km)
- Jisa (11.5km)
- Laili (11.6km)
- Darwai (12.2km)
- Kamābel (13.5km)
- Kiyār (13.5km)
- Uchri ka Bahān (13.6km)
- Dāchi (13.7km)
- Mānrka (14km)
- Pathān Gatta (15.2km)
- Chhapar (15.5km)
- Dhaula Dagar (15.9km)
- Bandwāli (16.5km)
- Gabar (17.3km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Wāi Sar (11.8km)
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Kasrāni (3.2km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Sar Thok (16.6km)
Airports close to Dāg
Zhob(PZH), Zhob, Pakistan (122.5km)
Multan international(MUX), Multan, Pakistan (175.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Dāg
Dera ghazi khan, Dera ghazi khan, Pakistan (136.5km)
Dera ismail khan, Dera ismail khan, Pakistan (169km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.