Traveling Luck for Dama Khwār, Federally Administered Tribal Areas, Pakistan
Where is Dama Khwar?What's around Dama Khwar?
Wikipedia near Dama Khwar
Where to stay near Dama Khwār
The timezone in Dama Khwar is Asia/Karachi
Sunrise at 05:11 and Sunset at 19:33. It's Dark
Latitude. 33.7114°, Longitude. 70.3250°
Satellite map around Dama Khwār
Loading map of Dama Khwār and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dama Khwār, in Federally Administered Tribal Areas, Pakistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Sadda (0.9km)
- Said (1.4km)
- Sangina (1.9km)
- Balesh Khel (2.2km)
- Mīr Qāsim Ziārat (2.8km)
- Kot Ghundai (3.8km)
- Pahlwān Kili (4.3km)
- Satin (4.5km)
- Bostān (4.8km)
- Ibrāhīmzai (4.9km)
- Muhammad Khān Kili (5km)
- Mīra Khān Kili (5.2km)
- Mīrza Khān Kili (5.7km)
- Gharbina (5.9km)
- Durrāni (5.9km)
- Badāma (7.1km)
- Tapakki (7.1km)
- Shakhar (7.1km)
- Sanda Kot (7.2km)
- Mīr Bāgh (7.2km)
- Warsak (7.7km)
- Yāqūbi (8.2km)
- Shashi (8.5km)
- Tindoh (9.6km)
- Ahmad Shāh Kili (9.6km)
- Masuzai Sam (9.8km)
- Hasan Ali Kili (10.6km)
- Nūr Hasan Ali (10.9km)
- Tāralai (11km)
- Shakardarra (11.4km)
- Gidara (11.5km)
- Bissatu (11.6km)
- Ghulām Haidar Kili (11.6km)
- Jani Kot (11.8km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Goadara (8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Guluchat Sar (8.1km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Tāhsil Hospital Ziārat (1.1km)
- a defensive structure or earthworks.
- Arāwali Fort (10.8km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Shakardarra Post (10.7km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Kurram Agency (5.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Khurmāna (0.3km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Ghurio Tang Kandao (11.1km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Arawali (11.4km)
Airports close to Dama Khwār
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (99.3km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (146km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (177.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Dama Khwār
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (40.4km)
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (104.1km)
Bannu, Bannu, Pakistan (107.8km)
Wana, Wana, Pakistan (220.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.