Traveling Luck for Pīr Haider Nikka Ziārat, Balochistān, Pakistan
Where is Pir Haider Nikka Ziarat?What's around Pir Haider Nikka Ziarat?
Wikipedia near Pir Haider Nikka Ziarat
Where to stay near Pīr Haider Nikka Ziārat
Also known as Pir Faridar Nikka Ziarat, Pīr Farīdar Nikka Ziārat
The timezone in Pir Haider Nikka Ziarat is Asia/Karachi
Sunrise at 05:43 and Sunset at 19:31. It's light
Latitude. 30.7750°, Longitude. 67.1783°
Loading map of Pīr Haider Nikka Ziārat and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pīr Haider Nikka Ziārat, in Balochistān, Pakistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Lamai Tormūrgha (2.4km)
- Mulla Aghbarg (3km)
- Inzargai (3.4km)
- Potai Mangalzai (3.5km)
- Manzakai (3.7km)
- Kazha Bīna (3.7km)
- Ghulpna (3.9km)
- Spin Lakai (4.1km)
- Telrai (4.2km)
- Ābusidah (4.2km)
- Māma Nikka (4.3km)
- Nārīn (4.7km)
- Manzakai (4.8km)
- Tangai (4.9km)
- Shabārah (5.1km)
- Sar Khanzai (5.3km)
- Naiwār (5.4km)
- Hāji Nīdah (5.4km)
- Ismāīl Kach (5.5km)
- Khuddu Sar Khānzai (6km)
- Naghar (6km)
- Chenga (6.2km)
- Baidarah (6.3km)
- Sakhobai (6.3km)
- Mihrāb Kach (6.4km)
- Shal (6.6km)
- Amo Kach (6.8km)
- Ulgai (7km)
- Inzar (7km)
- Dargai (7.1km)
- Mulla Kondal (7.2km)
- Tāzak (7.4km)
- a burial site.
- Pīr Haider Nikka Ziārat (0km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mānda (6.5km)
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Pānezai (1.7km)
- a defensive structure or earthworks.
- Qila Sardārān (6.8km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Aghbargai (7km)
- water mill;
- a mill powered by running water.
- Pākur (4.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Nārīn Mānda (4.8km)
- underground irrigation canal(s);
- a gently inclined underground tunnel bringing water for irrigation from aquifers.
- Umar Kārez (3km)
Airports close to Pīr Haider Nikka Ziārat
Quetta(UET), Quetta, Pakistan (82.4km)
Kandahar(KDH), Kandahar, Afghanistan (197.1km)