Traveling Luck for Daulat, Balochistān, Pakistan
Where is Daulat?What's around Daulat?
Wikipedia near Daulat
Where to stay near Daulat
The timezone in Daulat is Asia/Karachi
Sunrise at 07:04 and Sunset at 17:30. It's Dark
Latitude. 30.9667°, Longitude. 67.1028°
Satellite map around Daulat
Loading map of Daulat and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Daulat, in Balochistān, Pakistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Khwāja Maddūd (1km)
- Kili Nālb Khān Qandīl (2.2km)
- Shangai Ardozai (2.8km)
- Mulla Sadīq (3.2km)
- Khāsunkai (3.7km)
- Mandāna Kārez (3.8km)
- Khāsunki (4km)
- Shangai Alizai (4.2km)
- Badizai (4.7km)
- Mallezai (6.1km)
- Umar Takarai (6.6km)
- Fateh Khān (7.5km)
- Lor Obashtakai (7.7km)
- Farākhi (8.2km)
- Mānda Chīna (8.6km)
- Tarach Chīna (9km)
- Malik Āgha Muhammad Khān (9.6km)
- Shāsa Khairzai (9.7km)
- Ghat (9.8km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Achakzai (9.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Sam Sālār (9.2km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Sirki Band (7.4km)
- cultivated area;
- an area under cultivation.
- Tlerai (6.5km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Kratu Band Pass (9.6km)
Airports close to Daulat
Quetta(UET), Quetta, Pakistan (106.5km)
Kandahar(KDH), Kandahar, Afghanistan (174.9km)