Traveling Luck for Kili Pesha, Balochistān, Pakistan
Where is Kili Pesha?What's around Kili Pesha?
Wikipedia near Kili Pesha
Where to stay near Kili Pesha
Also known as Psha
The timezone in Kili Pesha is Asia/Karachi
Sunrise at 07:23 and Sunset at 17:32. It's Dark
Latitude. 30.8544°, Longitude. 67.0381°
Satellite map around Kili Pesha
Loading map of Kili Pesha and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kili Pesha, in Balochistān, Pakistan
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Tangai (3.7km)
- Sāch (3.7km)
- Mashe (4.2km)
- Mando Shela (4.2km)
- Inzar Shela (6km)
- Kandai Mānda (6.3km)
- Pālezir (6.4km)
- Tarai (6.4km)
- Sūr Psha (6.6km)
- Garang (6.7km)
- Shāhnu (6.8km)
- Tor Tangai (6.9km)
- Pātai Shela (6.9km)
- Bakhtai Shela (7km)
- Kazha Shela (7.2km)
- Sūr Shākha (7.4km)
- Kulai (7.4km)
- Bāzi Shela (7.6km)
- Shīnkai Shela (8.5km)
- Shīshankai (8.5km)
- Tarach (8.6km)
- Takki Shela (9km)
- Lāhla (9.7km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Anāgai (8.7km)
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Achakzai (0.8km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Skhar (1.9km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Kratu Band Pass (8.6km)
- underground irrigation canal(s);
- a gently inclined underground tunnel bringing water for irrigation from aquifers.
- Mazāri Kārez (8.6km)
Airports close to Kili Pesha
Quetta(UET), Quetta, Pakistan (89km)
Kandahar(KDH), Kandahar, Afghanistan (176km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kili Pesha
Nushki, Naushki, Pakistan (232.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.