Traveling Luck for Mazdhalu, Balochistān, Pakistan
Where is Mazdhalu?What's around Mazdhalu?
Wikipedia near Mazdhalu
Where to stay near Mazdhalu
The timezone in Mazdhalu is Asia/Karachi
Sunrise at 05:50 and Sunset at 19:39. It's Dark
Latitude. 26.75°, Longitude. 64.1333333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Mazdhalu, in Balochistān, Pakistan
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Soran Kaur (10.4km)
- Janat Kaur (11.4km)
- Sor Kaur (13.6km)
- Murtān Kaur (13.9km)
- Gundarki Kaur (16.7km)
- Gunai Kaur (22.8km)
- Lagar Kaur (23.3km)
- Gohani Kaur (25.7km)
- Guzarza River (27.2km)
- Shor Kaur (28.3km)
- Buni Kaur (30.4km)
- Dumban Kaur (35.6km)
- Nawān Kaur (35.7km)
- Mautar Kaur (36.6km)
- Darband Kaur (36.6km)
- Pardān Kaur (38km)
- Tolagi Kaur (38.8km)
- Pulangi Kaur (38.9km)
- Anjiri Kaur (39.9km)
- Pulangi Kaur (39.9km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Murtān Kaur (35.7km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Panjgur (33.2km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Samān Hor (28.5km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Panjgūr (18.2km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Panjgūr District (20.3km)
Airports close to Mazdhalu
Panjgur(PJG), Panjgur, Pakistan (31km)
Turbat international(TRB), Turbo, Colombia (191km)
Pasni(PSI), Pasni, Pakistan (250.1km)