Traveling Luck for Şaḩam, Al Bāţinah, Oman
Where is Saham?What's around Saham?
Wikipedia near Saham
Where to stay near Şaḩam
Also known as As Saham, As Şaham, Saham, Saham Town, Sahm, Şaḩm
The timezone in Saham is Asia/Muscat
Sunrise at 06:51 and Sunset at 17:29. It's Dark
Latitude. 24.1722°, Longitude. 56.8886°
Satellite map around Şaḩam
Loading map of Şaḩam and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Şaḩam, in Al Bāţinah, Oman
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Şaḩam (0km)
- Ruwaylah (1.8km)
- Sūr ash Shiyādī (3.4km)
- Al Ḩuwayl (3.5km)
- Al Ghuwayşah (3.9km)
- Abū Ḑurūs (4.3km)
- Muqaz (4.4km)
- Al Qashī` (4.6km)
- Khawr Ḩammām (5.6km)
- Murtafa`āt Şaḩam (5.7km)
- Khishdah (7.2km)
- Mukhaylīf (9.7km)
- Khawr al Asrah (9.7km)
- Majaz aş Şughrá (10.5km)
- Al Khazā'in (11.3km)
- Umm al Ja`ārīf (12.1km)
- Majaz al Kubrá (13.3km)
- Al Quşayr (15.3km)
- Raddah (16.8km)
- Dīl Āl `Abd as Salām (17.3km)
- Al `Uwaynāt (18.9km)
- Dīl Yāl Burayk (19.4km)
- Maqā`işah (20.6km)
- Khawr Siyābī (21.1km)
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Ruwayḑah (18.2km)
Airports close to Şaḩam
Fujairah international(FJR), Fujeirah, United arab emirates (166.5km)
Seeb international(MCT), Muscat, Oman (220.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Şaḩam
Al ain international, Al ain, United arab emirates (183.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.