Traveling Luck for Qâmoûaa el Hermel, Baalbek-Hermel, Lebanon
Where is Qamouaa el Hermel?What's around Qamouaa el Hermel?
Wikipedia near Qamouaa el Hermel
Where to stay near Qâmoûaa el Hermel
Also known as Al Hirmil, Hermel
The timezone in Qamouaa el Hermel is Asia/Beirut
Sunrise at 04:59 and Sunset at 18:15. It's light
Latitude. 34.3644°, Longitude. 36.4156°
Satellite map around Qâmoûaa el Hermel
Loading map of Qâmoûaa el Hermel and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Qâmoûaa el Hermel, in Baalbek-Hermel, Lebanon
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Deïr Mâr Mâroûn (5km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Mazraat Hassan Tâha (5.6km)
- a commemorative structure or statue.
- `Āmūd al Hirmil (0.3km)
- plantings of grapevines.
- Kroûm ech Chmaliyé (5.1km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Maghr ed Dabaa (3.5km)
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- Khourab el Hayât (5.3km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Jisr el Aassi (3.6km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Ouata el Qâmoûaa (2.2km)
- the source and upper part of a stream, including the upper drainage basin.
- Aaqabé (3.1km)
- road junction;
- a place where two or more roads join.
- Mafraq Aïn ez Zarqa (2.8km)
- irrigation canal;
- a canal which serves as a main conduit for irrigation water.
- Ouadi el Jaouz (5.6km)
Airports close to Qâmoûaa el Hermel
Beirut international(BEY), Beirut, Lebanon (133.9km)
Damascus international(DAM), Damascus, Syria (135.4km)
Bassel al assad international(LTK), Latakia, Syria (155km)
Palmyra(PMS), Palmyra, Syria (223.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Qâmoûaa el Hermel
Rene mouawad, Kleiat, Lebanon (56.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.