Traveling Luck for Aqsūat, Qyzylorda, Kazakhstan
Where is Aqsuat?What's around Aqsuat?
Wikipedia near Aqsuat
Where to stay near Aqsūat
Also known as Aksuat, Kazalinskiy
The timezone in Aqsuat is Europe/Moscow
Sunrise at 05:09 and Sunset at 15:56. It's Dark
Latitude. 45.7381°, Longitude. 62.8619°
Satellite map around Aqsūat
Loading map of Aqsūat and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Aqsūat, in Qyzylorda, Kazakhstan
- dry stream bed;
- a channel formerly containing the water of a stream.
- Eski Darīyalyq (45.6km)
- a burial site.
- Mogila Ak-Dzhar (37.5km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Kolodets Yelaman (42.3km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Sovkhoz Kazalinskiy (3km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Bayqongyr Qalasy (43.5km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Mogila Kozhike (30km)
- leased area;
- a tract of land leased by the United Kingdom from the People's Republic of China to form part of Hong Kong.
- Bayqongyr (37km)