Traveling Luck for Kūh-e Sorkh, Kermān, Iran
Where is Kuh-e Sorkh?What's around Kuh-e Sorkh?
Wikipedia near Kuh-e Sorkh
Where to stay near Kūh-e Sorkh
The timezone in Kuh-e Sorkh is Asia/Tehran
Sunrise at 05:17 and Sunset at 18:10. It's Dark
Latitude. 31.2167°, Longitude. 56.6500°
Satellite map around Kūh-e Sorkh
Loading map of Kūh-e Sorkh and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kūh-e Sorkh, in Kermān, Iran
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Takdar (6.4km)
- Bīdgarām (10.4km)
- Tīrān (11.2km)
- Khvorand (11.8km)
- Deh Mamī (12.8km)
- Mowrūs̄ī (13.4km)
- Tah Sūkhteh (13.4km)
- Begeshtū (14.4km)
- Tūtak (14.7km)
- Deh Bālā (14.7km)
- Gol-e Tūt (14.7km)
- Ţāshk (15.2km)
- Deh Banān (15.8km)
- Bīdū (15.9km)
- Sorkh Bīd-e Bālā (16.3km)
- Sorkh Bīd-e Pā'īn (16.3km)
- Korīkū'īyeh-ye Pā'īn (17.4km)
- Deh-e Ḩasan-e Kalmoḩammad (17.4km)
- Nadīdehgān (17.4km)
- Gechīl-e Bālā (17.5km)
- Kahn (18km)
- Kongū'īyeh (18.9km)
- Dehnū-ye Pā'īn (19.2km)
- Korīkū'īyeh-e Bālā (19.2km)
- Reyḩān (19.4km)
- Boneh (19.5km)
- Tūt-e Bīdū (20.6km)
- Kheyrābād (20.8km)
- Sharīfābād (20.9km)
- Dar-e Kerū (20.9km)
- Darkarū (20.9km)
- Dar-e Zangalān (20.9km)
- Pābīdnān-e Bālā (21.4km)
- Baqījān (22km)
- Rāvar (22km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Darreh-ye Zārach (7.9km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Ābshārhā (21.9km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Godār-e Chehel (16.7km)
Airports close to Kūh-e Sorkh
Kerman(KER), Kerman, Iran (144.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kūh-e Sorkh
Rafsanjan, Rafsanjan, Iran (153.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.