Traveling Luck for Poshteh Ādūr, Kermān, Iran
Where is Poshteh Adur?What's around Poshteh Adur?
Wikipedia near Poshteh Adur
Where to stay near Poshteh Ādūr
Also known as Poshteh Adoor, Poshteh-ye Aduri, Poshteh-ye Ādūrī, Posteh Avar, Posteh Ávar
The timezone in Poshteh Adur is Asia/Tehran
Sunrise at 05:49 and Sunset at 17:03. It's light
Latitude. 28.7139°, Longitude. 56.7644°
Satellite map around Poshteh Ādūr
Loading map of Poshteh Ādūr and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Poshteh Ādūr, in Kermān, Iran
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Āb Nīkū'īyeh (2.5km)
- Kordbastān (3.8km)
- Kūshk-e Pā'īn (5.2km)
- Bāgh-e Bābā'ī (5.5km)
- Shīshār (6.1km)
- Bāghāt-e Gelū (6.8km)
- Kūshk-e Bālā (7.4km)
- Ţorang (7.6km)
- Pūzeh Eshneh (7.6km)
- Pīr (8.1km)
- Kūrang (8.1km)
- Kalīān (11.1km)
- Bonāb (11.5km)
- Garang (12.4km)
- Shādīān (13.6km)
- 'oseynābād (13.6km)
- Seyyedābād (13.9km)
- Dam Āb (14.3km)
- Nar Āb (15.1km)
- Kal Āvors (16km)
- Narū'īyeh (16km)
- Shekar Āb (17.8km)
- Derashk (18.5km)
- Showqābād (18.9km)
- Ḩoseynābād (19.2km)
- `Omrūdū'īyeh (20.3km)
- Razdar (20.5km)
- Gelīgūrān (21.1km)
- Ḩājj Yūsof (21.6km)
- Esţarkhū'īyeh (21.7km)
- Bon-e Ābdār (22.2km)
- Bon Ābdān (22.2km)
- Ḩoseynābād (23km)
- Benāh Bedān (24.3km)
- Qanat (26km)
- Deh Now (26km)
- Avenān (26.1km)
- Deh Now (26.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Deh Sard (12.1km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Shūmow (24.1km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Dabestān-e Estakhrū'īyeh (22km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Kūshkū (18.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Rūdkhāneh-ye Chelow (7.1km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Gardaneh-ye Seh Jū (19.9km)
Airports close to Poshteh Ādūr
Kerman(KER), Kerman, Iran (229.6km)
Bandar abbass international(BND), Bandar abbas, Iran (230km)
Airfields or small airports close to Poshteh Ādūr
Jiroft, Jiroft, Iran (118.7km)
Sirjan, Sirjan, Iran (188.4km)
Havadarya, Bandar abbas, Iran (246.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.