Traveling Luck for Wunu Wunu, Indonesia (general), Indonesia
Where is Wunu Wunu?What's around Wunu Wunu?
Wikipedia near Wunu Wunu
Where to stay near Wunu Wunu
Also known as Woenoe 2, Woenoewoenoe
The timezone in Wunu Wunu is Asia/Makassar
Sunrise at 05:39 and Sunset at 17:56. It's Dark
Latitude. -2.9333°, Longitude. 121.4500°
Satellite map around Wunu Wunu
Loading map of Wunu Wunu and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Wunu Wunu, in Indonesia (general), Indonesia
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Tanjung Mea (5.3km)
- Tanjung Lengkobale (9.2km)
- Tanjung Tetetu (13.7km)
- Tanjung Mongi (18.1km)
- Tanjung Sioloya (20.5km)
- Tanjung Longara (26km)
- Tanjung Sambetai (28.6km)
- Tanjung Larona (29.1km)
- Tanjung Sikali (30.2km)
- Tanjung Wasupute (34.5km)
- Tanjung Kombe (35.9km)
- Tanjung Tokaluku (36km)
- Tanjung Rumbia (37.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Bulu Eamea (13.9km)
- Bulu Tokalasi (23.3km)
- Bulu Mongi (26.7km)
- Bulu Panamboa (30.6km)
- Bulu Parmindu (31.7km)
- Bulu Mosokkorang (31.9km)
- Bulu Tirowali (36.5km)
- Gunung Tangkeleboke (39.7km)
- Bulu Bentengdawata (40.2km)
- Bulu Taparanmesapi (40.9km)
- Bulu Bubungbatu (43.8km)
- Bulu Lomeureo (45km)
- Bulu Barunga (52.1km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Pegunungan Wawoombu (31.2km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Danau Taparanmesapi (38.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Wunu Wunu
Soroako, Soroako, Indonesia (95.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.