Traveling Luck for Kasāra, Mahārāshtra, India
Where is Kasara?What's around Kasara?
Wikipedia near Kasara
Where to stay near Kasāra
The timezone in Kasara is Asia/Calcutta
Sunrise at 06:48 and Sunset at 17:55. It's Dark
Latitude. 19.6333°, Longitude. 73.4833°
Satellite map around Kasāra
Loading map of Kasāra and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kasāra, in Mahārāshtra, India
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kasāra (0km)
- Igatpuri (15.1km)
- Khardi (17.6km)
- Balayaduri (20.7km)
- Ghoti Budrukh (27.1km)
- Khodāla (27.9km)
- Ghātgarh (30.8km)
- Suryamāl (32km)
- Atgaon (32.1km)
- Shenwa (33.3km)
- Jārvar Budrukh (35.7km)
- Shāhāpur (38.2km)
- Parali (38.8km)
- Tāhārpur (38.9km)
- Vasāli (39.1km)
- Asangaon (41.6km)
- Shendi (46.3km)
- Wādhiware (47.8km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Harischandra Range (22.1km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Pādli (37.7km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Wilson Dam (38.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Kalsūbai (36.8km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Thal Ghāt (11.3km)
Airports close to Kasāra
Nasik road(ISK), Nasik road, India (73.8km)
Chhatrapati shivaji international(BOM), Bombay, India (131.8km)
Daman(NMB), Daman, India (164.4km)
Pune(PNQ), Pune, India (187.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kasāra
Mumbai juhu, Bombay, India (134.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.