Traveling Luck for Turwatah, Nūrestān, Afghanistan
Where is Turwatah?What's around Turwatah?
Wikipedia near Turwatah
Where to stay near Turwatah
Also known as Turvata, Turwata, Tuṟwata
The timezone in Turwatah is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 05:37 and Sunset at 17:39. It's light
Latitude. 35.0564°, Longitude. 70.7239°
Satellite map around Turwatah
Loading map of Turwatah and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Turwatah, in Nūrestān, Afghanistan
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Darakdā (2.1km)
- Alānzī Ghar (3.1km)
- Samtal Ghar (4.4km)
- Alānzi Ghar (5.7km)
- Manāgal (5.8km)
- Kalāygal Ghar (6.9km)
- Watūshnar Ghar (7.9km)
- Drānak (8.4km)
- Baṟī Kanḏaṟ (8.9km)
- Teṟoti Ghar (9.3km)
- Kaṟanar Sar (10.1km)
- Achanu Ghar (10.5km)
- Hesaway Ghar (10.6km)
- Shamtal Ghar (10.7km)
- Ḏāmanē Ghar (10.9km)
- Kūzhangal Ghar (11.7km)
- Shēṟwānah (11.9km)
- Sāntūl (12km)
- Sām Tūl (12km)
- Wāmā Ghar (12.4km)
- Pūdout (12.4km)
- Āwrī Ghar (12.6km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Band-e Damūdā (10.9km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Larimūl (12.5km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Faqīr Bābā Zīārat (6.4km)
Airports close to Turwatah
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (95.9km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (175.5km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (188km)
Saidu sharif(SDT), Saidu sharif, Pakistan (191km)
Airfields or small airports close to Turwatah
Chitral, Chitral, Pakistan (168.8km)
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (179.3km)
Risalpur, Risalpur, Pakistan (199.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.