Traveling Luck for Spēts, Afghanistan (general), Afghanistan
Where is Spets?What's around Spets?
Wikipedia near Spets
Where to stay near Spēts
Also known as Gory Spech, Spec, Spēc, سپیچ
The timezone in Spets is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 06:52 and Sunset at 16:46. It's Dark
Latitude. 33.7900°, Longitude. 69.2000°
Satellite map around Spēts
Loading map of Spēts and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Spēts, in Afghanistan (general), Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Rūs Meydān (3.7km)
- Sīāh Khoh (4.4km)
- Şāḩeb Chīneh (5.5km)
- Akbar Kheyl (6.4km)
- Sepēst (7.2km)
- Hashtnaghūr (7.3km)
- Şafā (8.4km)
- Kūz Zarrīn Kheyl (8.7km)
- Kawgān Zhawarah (9.5km)
- شواز (9.5km)
- Tandān (10.4km)
- Nay Kaṟay (11km)
- Gardīz Kheyl (11.6km)
- Sar Towrān (11.8km)
- Dokān-e `Ajabkhān (12.1km)
- Nowrakay (12.7km)
- Ghafūr Kheyl (12.8km)
- Kūz Nūr Kheyl (13km)
- التمور (13.1km)
- Bar Nūr Kheyl (13.1km)
- Nīāzi (13.1km)
- Miwkhēl (13.3km)
- Sarvān Kheyl (13.3km)
- Chawney (14km)
- Moḩammad Reẕā Kheyl (14.2km)
- Āzād Khān Kheyl (14.2km)
- Wach Ghṟak (14.6km)
- ابچكان (14.6km)
- Chaparay (14.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Altamūṟ (12.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Ābdakī Khwaṟ (10.4km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Dokān-e Mīrzā (12.1km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- كوتلٔ تيره (9.1km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Mollā Ber Bābā Zīārat (14.8km)
Airports close to Spēts
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (109.5km)
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (175.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Spēts
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (104.1km)
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (151.1km)
Bannu, Bannu, Pakistan (196.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.