Traveling Luck for Upper Glenville, Matabeleland North, Zimbabwe
Where is Upper Glenville?What's around Upper Glenville?
Wikipedia near Upper Glenville
Where to stay near Upper Glenville
The timezone in Upper Glenville is Africa/Harare
Sunrise at 06:41 and Sunset at 17:39. It's Dark
Latitude. -20.0931°, Longitude. 28.5539°
Weather near Upper Glenville; Report from Bulawayo Airport, 32.3km away
Temperature: 7°C / 45°F
Temperature: 7°C / 45°F
Satellite map around Upper Glenville
Loading map of Upper Glenville and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Upper Glenville, in Matabeleland North, Zimbabwe
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Upper Glenville (0km)
- Glenville (2.5km)
- Windsor Park (2.6km)
- Richmond (2.8km)
- North Trenance (6.2km)
- The Jungle (6.5km)
- Highmount (8.2km)
- Harrisville (9km)
- Hundred Acre Lots (10.1km)
- Emakhandeni (10.8km)
- Entumbane (11.2km)
- Umguza Estate (11.6km)
- Kilallo (12km)
- Enqotsheni (12km)
- (( Forestvale )) (12.4km)
- Rowena (12.9km)
- Sauers Town West (12.9km)
- Barbour Fields (13km)
- Lobenvale (13.6km)
- North Lynne (13.8km)
- Greenspan (14km)
- Kenilworth (14.2km)
- Sauers Town (14.8km)
- Mzilikazi (14.9km)
- Matshobana (15km)
- Njube (15.9km)
- Nguboyenia (16.1km)
- Enqameni (16.2km)
- Newmansford (16.9km)
- Northgate (17km)
- North End (17.4km)
- West Queens Park (17.4km)
Accommodation around Upper Glenville
- a facility for confining, training, and reforming young law offenders.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Richmond South (2.8km)
- the grounds and buildings of an institution of higher learning.
- United College of Education (10.9km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Mpilo Hospital (12.4km)
- a structure with an enclosure for athletic games with tiers of seats for spectators.
- Barbour Fields Stadium (13.5km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Luveve (17.1km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Upper Umguza Dam (13.7km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Bulawayo District (17.3km)
- a track where races are held.
- Falls Road Motor Racing Circuit (6.4km)
Airports close to Upper Glenville
Joshua mqabuko nkomo international(BUQ), Bulawayo, Zimbabwe (32.3km)