Traveling Luck for Keimoes, Northern Cape, South Africa
Where is Keimoes?What's around Keimoes?
Wikipedia near Keimoes
Where to stay near Keimoes
The timezone in Keimoes is Africa/Johannesburg
Sunrise at 07:17 and Sunset at 17:48. It's Dark
Latitude. -28.6833°, Longitude. 20.9500°
Satellite map around Keimoes
Loading map of Keimoes and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Keimoes, in Northern Cape, South Africa
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Bokeiland (15.3km)
- Skanskopeiland (15.3km)
- Sandkopeiland (18.7km)
- Rondemuiseiland (28.1km)
- Rooikopeiland (28.1km)
- Bella Vista Island (31.7km)
- Rameiland (32.5km)
- Onderste Komseilande (37.4km)
- Brakboseiland (37.4km)
- Graseiland (37.8km)
- Geelboseiland (37.8km)
- Namapeiland (39.7km)
- Elim Island (41.8km)
- Agterste-eiland (43.8km)
- Vlameiland (45.5km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Kanoneilandweg (53.7km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Soverby (25.7km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Keimoes (0km)
Airports close to Keimoes
Upington(UTN), Upington, South africa (164.9km)