Traveling Luck for Kameeldoorns, Free State, South Africa
Where is Kameeldoorns?What's around Kameeldoorns?
Wikipedia near Kameeldoorns
Where to stay near Kameeldoorns
The timezone in Kameeldoorns is Africa/Johannesburg
Sunrise at 06:54 and Sunset at 17:26. It's Dark
Latitude. -27.8167°, Longitude. 26.7667°
Satellite map around Kameeldoorns
Loading map of Kameeldoorns and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kameeldoorns, in Free State, South Africa
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Kameeldoorns (0km)
- Langkuil (13.9km)
- Hilton (18.3km)
- Weltevreden (19.5km)
- New Kameeldoorns (20.5km)
- Melkkraal (21.4km)
- Lusthof (23.8km)
- Thelma (23.9km)
- Harmonia (25.3km)
- De Hoop (27.4km)
- Elsinore (27.4km)
- Newlands (27.5km)
- Roodepoort (32.8km)
- Grootspruit (34.1km)
- Langverwacht (34.7km)
- Paradys (36.2km)
- Morgen Rust (36.6km)
- Eva (36.6km)
- Kopje Alleen (36.7km)
- Nooit Gedacht (42km)
- Zooikraal (49.3km)
- Damspruit (51.1km)
- a near-level shallow, natural depression or basin, usually containing an intermittent lake, pond, or pool.
- Rietpan (42km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Odendaalsrus (33.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Koppie Alleen (42.8km)
- railroad siding;
- a short track parallel to and joining the main track.
- Chrisbouw (38.9km)
Airports close to Kameeldoorns
Welkom(WEL), Welkom, South africa (82.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kameeldoorns
Harmony, Harmony, South africa (113.2km)
Wesselsbron, Wesselsbrunn, South africa (152.6km)
Bothaville, Bothaville, South africa (190km)
Kroonstad, Kroonstad, South africa (209.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.