Traveling Luck for Walvisbaai, Erongo, Namibia
Where is Walvisbaai?What's around Walvisbaai?
Wikipedia near Walvisbaai
Where to stay near Walvisbaai
Also known as Volfіsh-Bej, Walfisch-Bucht-Niederland, Walfischbucht, Walvis Bay, Walvisbaai, Валвис Беј, Волфіш-Бей, ウォルビスベイ
The timezone in Walvisbaai is Africa/Windhoek
Sunrise at 07:20 and Sunset at 18:38. It's Dark
Latitude. -22.9575°, Longitude. 14.5053°
Satellite map around Walvisbaai
Loading map of Walvisbaai and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Walvisbaai, in Erongo, Namibia
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Pelican Point (32.3km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Old Kuiseb Depression (25.9km)
Accommodation around Walvisbaai
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Walvis Bay (19.5km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Tumos (32.4km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Walvis Bay (29.8km)
- a wave form, ridge or star shape feature composed of sand.
- Duin Sewe (26.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Swartkoppies (43km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Walvis Peninsula (28km)
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
- Plum (23.2km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Bird Rock (30.2km)