Traveling Luck for Bokol, Mauritania (general), Mauritania
Where is Bokol?What's around Bokol?
Wikipedia near Bokol
Where to stay near Bokol
The timezone in Bokol is Africa/Nouakchott
Sunrise at 06:41 and Sunset at 18:44. It's Dark
Latitude. 16.4167°, Longitude. -12.9667°
Satellite map around Bokol
Loading map of Bokol and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bokol, in Mauritania (general), Mauritania
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bokol (0km)
- Fadia (22.8km)
- Boû Gamoul (23km)
- Aïmoré (24.3km)
- Bahara (25.7km)
- Badaa (25.9km)
- Gourfaf (26.2km)
- Monguel Foubdé Diéri (26.2km)
- Monguel Toundé (27.5km)
- Mbeïdi (29.9km)
- Bouara (33.2km)
- Oûdeï Chrak (33.8km)
- Mouit (34.4km)
- Barkéwol (36.7km)
- Ngapougou (36.9km)
- Déguismoli (38km)
- Mônguel (38.7km)
- Adabaï Idaouach (39.6km)
- El Bir (40.7km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Oua Oua Srhîr (42.5km)
- a flat-topped, isolated elevation with steep slopes on all sides, less extensive than a plateau.
- Siéno (37.8km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Guirinnga (52.4km)
- a wave form, ridge or star shape feature composed of sand.
- Seïbib (39.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Mont de Mouit (34km)
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Chelkhat Tiyab (39km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Vèndou Diéri (39km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Gadara (51km)
Airports close to Bokol
Kaedi(KED), Kaedi, Mauritania (99.9km)