Traveling Luck for Mônguel, Gorgol, Mauritania
Where is Monguel?What's around Monguel?
Wikipedia near Monguel
Where to stay near Mônguel
Also known as Mounguel
The timezone in Monguel is Africa/Nouakchott
Sunrise at 07:15 and Sunset at 18:57. It's light
Latitude. 16.3631°, Longitude. -13.1942°
Satellite map around Mônguel
Loading map of Mônguel and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mônguel, in Gorgol, Mauritania
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mônguel (0km)
- Monguel Foubdé Diéri (12.8km)
- Monguel Toundé (13.6km)
- Mbeïdi (22.9km)
- Ganki (25.9km)
- Gourfaf (28.1km)
- Ngapougou (28.8km)
- Leqçeïba (34.2km)
- El Bir (35km)
- Badaa (36km)
- Talhâya (36.6km)
- Mafondou (36.7km)
- Séyène (38km)
- Mareïfa (38.5km)
- Bokol (38.7km)
- Ouadio (39.2km)
- Fadia (39.4km)
- Barkéwol (41.8km)
- Toumbéré Djingué (41.8km)
- Mouit (41.9km)
- Amadou Moussa (42.5km)
- Déguismoli (48.2km)
- Bouara (48.5km)
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- Ladé Mbidane (20.6km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Mbidane Teïdoumat Lediak (36.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Mont de Mouit (30.8km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Mbidane el Fougani (32.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Gadara (35.2km)
- intermittent pond;
- A pond which only forms when conditions are wet enough.
- Tâmoûrt Koïlé (31.6km)
- a diverging branch flowing out of a main stream and rejoining it downstream.
- Méssiel el Hout (31.2km)
Airports close to Mônguel
Kaedi(KED), Kaedi, Mauritania (62.6km)