Traveling Luck for Gourfaf, Mauritania (general), Mauritania
Where is Gourfaf?What's around Gourfaf?
Wikipedia near Gourfaf
Where to stay near Gourfaf
The timezone in Gourfaf is Africa/Nouakchott
Sunrise at 07:04 and Sunset at 18:17. It's light
Latitude. 16.5000°, Longitude. -13.1000°
Satellite map around Gourfaf
Loading map of Gourfaf and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gourfaf, in Mauritania (general), Mauritania
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- Ladé Mbidane (41km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- El Aganat (36.8km)
- a wave form, ridge or star shape feature composed of sand.
- Seïbib (15.3km)
- a long line of cliffs or steep slopes separating level surfaces above and below.
- Oualet Oûdeï el Akhdar (41.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Mont de Mouit (7.9km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Mbidane el Fougani (38.5km)
- intermittent pond;
- A pond which only forms when conditions are wet enough.
- Tâmoûrt Koïlé (33.1km)
Airports close to Gourfaf
Kaedi(KED), Kaedi, Mauritania (89.2km)