Traveling Luck for Iguerzama, Gao, Mali
Where is Iguerzama?What's around Iguerzama?
Wikipedia near Iguerzama
Where to stay near Iguerzama
The timezone in Iguerzama is Africa/Bamako
Sunrise at 05:28 and Sunset at 18:22. It's Dark
Latitude. 16.5442°, Longitude. 2.6486°
Satellite map around Iguerzama
Loading map of Iguerzama and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Iguerzama, in Gao, Mali
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- sandy desert;
- an extensive tract of shifting sand and sand dunes.
- ’Erg ti-n- Ahtene (25.8km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Tidarméné (39.6km)
- a long line of cliffs or steep slopes separating level surfaces above and below.
- Tatallorei (27.5km)