Traveling Luck for Naivasha, Rift Valley, Kenya
Where is Naivasha?What's around Naivasha?
Wikipedia near Naivasha
Where to stay near Naivasha
The timezone in Naivasha is Africa/Nairobi
Sunrise at 06:28 and Sunset at 18:33. It's light
Latitude. -0.7167°, Longitude. 36.4333°
Satellite map around Naivasha
Loading map of Naivasha and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Naivasha, in Rift Valley, Kenya
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
Accommodation around Naivasha
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- Ilkinopop Plateau (30km)
- community center;
- a facility for community recreation and other activities.
- Naivasha Club (3.7km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Hippo Point (35.1km)
- a facility for the processing, sale and distribution of milk or milk products.
- Naivasha Creamery (15.7km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Oloidien Bay (38.3km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Ongata Rongai (33.3km)
- road junction;
- a place where two or more roads join.
- Hypax Corner (29.6km)
Airports close to Naivasha
Nyeri(NYE), Nyeri, Kenya (144km)
Nairobi wilson(WIL), Nairobi, Kenya (159.8km)
Nanyuki(NYK), Nanyuki, Kenya (197.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Naivasha
Naivasha, Naivasha, Kenya (15.8km)
Nairobi eastleigh, Nairobi, Kenya (157.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.