Traveling Luck for Embu, Eastern, Kenya
Where is Embu?What's around Embu?
Wikipedia near Embu
Where to stay near Embu
Also known as Embu, Kirimari
The timezone in Embu is Africa/Nairobi
Sunrise at 06:40 and Sunset at 18:47. It's Dark
Latitude. -0.5333°, Longitude. 37.4500°
Satellite map around Embu
Loading map of Embu and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Embu, in Eastern, Kenya
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Ngariama Location (7.4km)
- Kirigi Sub-Location (8.2km)
- Itabua Sub-Location (8.3km)
- Kathangari Sub-Location (11.1km)
- Gaturi Location (13.3km)
- Ngandori Location (14.7km)
- Merichi Sub-Location (14.8km)
- Nembure Sub-Location (15.7km)
- Thirikwa Sub-Location (15.7km)
- Ngariama Sub-Location (16.5km)
- Murinduko Sub-Location (16.5km)
- Ena Sub-Location (16.6km)
- Ngiriambu Sub-Location (16.6km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a building providing lodging and/or meals for the public.
- Izaak Walton Inn (3.7km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Embu (7.4km)
- one or more buildings where goods are manufactured, processed or fabricated.
- Kapingazi Coffee Factory (11.1km)
- a place where goods are bought and sold at regular intervals.
- Mururi (15.3km)
- a small standing waterbody.
- Kie Dam (8.3km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Embu (0km)
Airports close to Embu
Nyeri(NYE), Nyeri, Kenya (110.6km)
Nanyuki(NYK), Nanyuki, Kenya (138.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Embu
Isiolo, Isiolo, Kenya (194km)
Naivasha, Naivasha, Kenya (233.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.