Traveling Luck for Caño Güincua, Zulia, Venezuela
Where is Cano Guincua?What's around Cano Guincua?
Wikipedia near Cano Guincua
Where to stay near Caño Güincua
The timezone in Cano Guincua is America/Caracas
Sunrise at 06:25 and Sunset at 19:00. It's Dark
Latitude. 11.7028°, Longitude. -71.5483°
Satellite map around Caño Güincua
Loading map of Caño Güincua and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Caño Güincua, in Zulia, Venezuela
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Caño Güincua (0km)
- Caño Parsúa (0km)
- Caño Jururúcaro (6.3km)
- Caño Anuáripa (7.7km)
- NAME NOT KNOWN (8.4km)
- Arroyo Chirrumahana (8.7km)
- Caño Jurúlauain (9.3km)
- NAME NOT KNOWN (11.1km)
- Caño Juruaisanuana (11.5km)
- Caño Curíjirap (12.6km)
- Caño Guanaschaira (16.5km)
- NAME NOT KNOWN (18.6km)
- Caño Mórchipa (18.9km)
- NAME NOT KNOWN (23.8km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- boundary marker;
- a fixture marking a point along a boundary.
- Zarrupiai (18km)
Airfields or small airports close to Caño Güincua
Puerto bolivar, Puerto bolivar, Colombia (122.4km)
La mina, La mina, Colombia (190.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.