Traveling Luck for Western Channel, Venezuela (general), Venezuela
Where is Western Channel?What's around Western Channel?
Wikipedia near Western Channel
Where to stay near Western Channel
The timezone in Western Channel is America/Caracas
Sunrise at 06:05 and Sunset at 17:43. It's light
Latitude. 10.0500°, Longitude. -62.0500°
Weather near Western Channel; Report from Guiria, 108.8km away
Satellite map around Western Channel
Loading map of Western Channel and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Western Channel, in Venezuela (general), Venezuela
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Punta Sabaneta (18.9km)
- Punta del Arenal (21.6km)
- Corral Point (21.8km)
- Icacos Point (24.9km)
- Los Gallos Point (25.4km)
- Punta Tolete (26.4km)
- Quemada Point (31km)
- Punta Bernal (35.6km)
- Sainte Marie Point (37.5km)
- Punta Blanca (37.9km)
- Saint Marie Point (38.2km)
- Galfa Point (40.2km)
- Punta Centella (40.4km)
- Saint Anne Point (41.2km)
- Punta del Medio (42.3km)
- Cedros Point (43km)
- Punta Aloy (46.4km)
- Punta del Morro (48.8km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Los Gallos Rocks (25.4km)
- an area containing a subterranean store of petroleum of economic value.
- Soldado Marine Oilfield (39.4km)
- a small and comparatively still, deep part of a larger body of water such as a stream or harbor; or a small body of standing water.
- Lago Cuatoto (34.8km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Icacos Point (34.1km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Los Blanquizales Lagoon (46.7km)
- a branch which flows away from the main stream, as in a delta or irrigation canal.
- Caño Pedernales (42.3km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Ward of Cedros (47.2km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Laguna Capure (23.3km)
- tidal creek(s);
- a meandering channel in a coastal wetland subject to bi-directional tidal currents.
- Caño Angostura (40.3km)
- a shallow ridge or mound of coarse unconsolidated material in a stream channel, at the mouth of a stream, estuary, or lagoon and in the wave-break zone along coasts.
- Barra de Pedernales (45.2km)
Airports close to Western Channel
Guiria(GUI), Guiria, Venezuela (108.8km)
Piarco(POS), Port-of-spain, Trinidad & tobago (165.9km)
Tucupita(TUV), Tucupita, Venezuela (181km)
Maturin(MUN), Maturin, Venezuela (212.2km)