Traveling Luck for Cerros del Altar, Venezuela (general), Venezuela
Where is Cerros del Altar?What's around Cerros del Altar?
Wikipedia near Cerros del Altar
Where to stay near Cerros del Altar
The timezone in Cerros del Altar is America/Caracas
Sunrise at 06:33 and Sunset at 18:11. It's light
Latitude. 9.7500°, Longitude. -68.9833°
Weather near Cerros del Altar; Report from Acarigua, 60.1km away
Satellite map around Cerros del Altar
Loading map of Cerros del Altar and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Cerros del Altar, in Venezuela (general), Venezuela
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- La Guaya (4.7km)
- Las Palmas (4.7km)
- El Altar (5.4km)
- Gamelotal (6.9km)
- Río Claro (7.5km)
- Quebrada Honda (8.8km)
- Piñero (9.9km)
- La Fe (10.9km)
- Aroíta (11km)
- Carrizalito (11.4km)
- Las Tucuraguas (12.2km)
- Río Claro Arriba (12.8km)
- San Rafael de Onoto (13km)
- Barandas (13.2km)
- Apartaderos (13.7km)
- El Hijito (14.8km)
- Chorrerón (15km)
- Puente Onoto (18.7km)
- Las Ánimas (19.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a flat-topped, isolated elevation with steep slopes on all sides, less extensive than a plateau.
- Mesa de Turbio (16.8km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- El Candelo (18.4km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Puente Onoto (19.9km)
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- La Puya (11.7km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Embalse Las Majaguas (15.9km)
- a large commercialized agricultural landholding with associated buildings and other facilities.
- Finca Paso de Cojedes (7.9km)
- a large farm specializing in extensive grazing of livestock.
- Vaquera Mijagüito (14.1km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Las Majaguas (19km)
Airports close to Cerros del Altar
Oswaldo guevara mujica(AGV), Acarigua, Venezuela (60.1km)
Barquisimeto international(BRM), Barquisimeto, Venezuela (88.6km)
Sub teniente nestor arias(SFH), San felipe, Venezuela (107.5km)
Guanare(GUQ), Guanare, Venezuela (198.7km)
Arturo michelena international(VLN), Valencia, Venezuela (210.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Cerros del Altar
San carlos, San carlos, Venezuela (78.3km)
Mariscal sucre, Maracay, Venezuela (264.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.