Traveling Luck for Quebrada La Llanada, Sucre, Venezuela
Where is Quebrada La Llanada?What's around Quebrada La Llanada?
Wikipedia near Quebrada La Llanada
Where to stay near Quebrada La Llanada
The timezone in Quebrada La Llanada is America/Caracas
Sunrise at 05:57 and Sunset at 18:41. It's light
Latitude. 10.4100°, Longitude. -64.1856°
Weather near Quebrada La Llanada; Report from Cumana, 12.6km away
Satellite map around Quebrada La Llanada
Loading map of Quebrada La Llanada and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Quebrada La Llanada, in Sucre, Venezuela
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- La Llanada (2.8km)
- Malagueño (4.7km)
- La Cabaña (5km)
- Barrio El Bolivariano (5.6km)
- Curaguaca (6km)
- Sabilar (6.3km)
- Los Andes (6.4km)
- San Juan (6.7km)
- Las Vegas (6.7km)
- Las Vegas (6.8km)
- Tres Picos (6.9km)
- Bordones (7.2km)
- Los Ipures (8km)
- San Juan (8.1km)
- Macarapana (8.1km)
- Guatacaral (8.2km)
- Chirgua (8.7km)
- Gamero (8.8km)
- Boca de Sabana (9.9km)
- El Tacal (10.1km)
- Las Mercedes (10.4km)
- Puerto Sucre (10.5km)
- San Luis (10.5km)
- Cantarrana (10.5km)
- La Montaña (10.7km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Playa de San Luis (6.5km)
- Cumana (7.4km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Río San Miguel (5.3km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Universidad de Oriente (6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Cerro Colorado (4.4km)
- a building providing lodging and/or meals for the public.
- Hotel Cumanagoto (5.6km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Cumana (7.4km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Laguna de Patos (5.1km)
Airports close to Quebrada La Llanada
Antonio jose de sucre(CUM), Cumana, Venezuela (12.6km)
Del caribe international gen santago marino(PMV), Porlamar, Venezuela (101.3km)
General jose antonio anzoategui international(BLA), Barcelona, Venezuela (108.6km)
General jose francisco bermudez(CUP), Carupano, Venezuela (175.8km)
Anaco(AAO), Anaco, Venezuela (191km)
Airfields or small airports close to Quebrada La Llanada
Andres miguel salazar marcano, Isla de coche, Venezuela (80.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.