Traveling Luck for El Guayabo, Sucre, Venezuela
Where is El Guayabo?What's around El Guayabo?
Wikipedia near El Guayabo
Where to stay near El Guayabo
The timezone in El Guayabo is America/Caracas
Sunrise at 05:54 and Sunset at 18:34. It's light
Latitude. 10.1511°, Longitude. -64.2889°
Weather near El Guayabo; Report from Cumana, 62.9km away
Satellite map around El Guayabo
Loading map of El Guayabo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around El Guayabo, in Sucre, Venezuela
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Río Blanco (1.3km)
- Quebrada El Tigre (2.2km)
- Quebrada La Canalonas (3.3km)
- Río El Guayabo (3.5km)
- Río Zumbador (3.5km)
- Quebrada Bernardino (4.8km)
- Quebrada El Limón (6.6km)
- Rí El León (7.8km)
- Quebrada Naranjalito (8km)
- Río Perdido (9.4km)
- Río Guamal (10.1km)
- Quebrada El Cangrejo (10.6km)
- Quebrada Bajo Negro (11.7km)
- Quebrada Arena (12.9km)
- Río Nuevo (13.3km)
- Quebrada Atravesada (13.5km)
- Quebrada La Macanilla (13.6km)
- Quebrada El Bijao (14.3km)
- Quebrada El Tigre (14.6km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Topo Naranjalito (12.2km)
Airports close to El Guayabo
Antonio jose de sucre(CUM), Cumana, Venezuela (62.9km)
General jose antonio anzoategui international(BLA), Barcelona, Venezuela (74.4km)
Anaco(AAO), Anaco, Venezuela (139.5km)
Del caribe international gen santago marino(PMV), Porlamar, Venezuela (153.1km)
General jose francisco bermudez(CUP), Carupano, Venezuela (211.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to El Guayabo
Andres miguel salazar marcano, Isla de coche, Venezuela (132.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.