Traveling Luck for La Chacra, Sucre, Venezuela
Where is La Chacra?What's around La Chacra?
Wikipedia near La Chacra
Where to stay near La Chacra
The timezone in La Chacra is America/Caracas
Sunrise at 06:39 and Sunset at 18:15. It's light
Latitude. 10.2222°, Longitude. -64.3833°
Weather near La Chacra; Report from Barcelona, 60.4km away
Satellite map around La Chacra
Loading map of La Chacra and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around La Chacra, in Sucre, Venezuela
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- San Pedrito (1km)
- El Perú (1.1km)
- La Trinidad (1.8km)
- Manare (2.4km)
- San Pedro (2.7km)
- Las Marias (3km)
- La Peluca (4.4km)
- El Naranjo (5.6km)
- La Chara (6.1km)
- El Maco (6.2km)
- Maturín (6.3km)
- Río San Pedro (6.3km)
- Agua Colorada (6.8km)
- Cambural (7.4km)
- Los Propósitos (8km)
- Paso Hondo (8km)
- Manguito (8.4km)
- La Ceiba (8.7km)
- Cambural (9.3km)
- Raíces (9.5km)
- Zurita (9.5km)
- Vega Grande (9.5km)
- La Meseta (9.6km)
- Los Caporales (10.1km)
- Chuparin (10.3km)
- Santa Fe (10.3km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Fila de Cañón (6.6km)
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- El Botalón (9.7km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Quebrada Zurita (6.7km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Topo Naranjalito (9.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Altos de Conoma (7.4km)
- intermittent wetland;
- often boggy land.
- Bajo del Medio (5.6km)
Airports close to La Chacra
General jose antonio anzoategui international(BLA), Barcelona, Venezuela (60.4km)
Antonio jose de sucre(CUM), Cumana, Venezuela (63km)
Del caribe international gen santago marino(PMV), Porlamar, Venezuela (149.1km)
Anaco(AAO), Anaco, Venezuela (149.5km)
General jose francisco bermudez(CUP), Carupano, Venezuela (221.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to La Chacra
Andres miguel salazar marcano, Isla de coche, Venezuela (129.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.