Traveling Luck for Punta Arenas, Sucre, Venezuela
Where is Punta Arenas?What's around Punta Arenas?
Wikipedia near Punta Arenas
Where to stay near Punta Arenas
Also known as Punta de Arena, Punta de Arenas
The timezone in Punta Arenas is America/Caracas
Sunrise at 06:35 and Sunset at 18:26. It's light
Latitude. 10.5000°, Longitude. -64.2333°
Weather near Punta Arenas; Report from Cumana, 21.1km away
Satellite map around Punta Arenas
Loading map of Punta Arenas and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Punta Arenas, in Sucre, Venezuela
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Punta Arenas (0km)
- Punta La Caja (3.1km)
- Punta Pariche (6.5km)
- Punta El Isleño (6.5km)
- Punta El Morro (6.9km)
- Punta Barrigón (6.9km)
- Punta Manzanillos (8.7km)
- Punta Caracare (9.8km)
- Punta Carenero (11.1km)
- Punta El Guarataro (13.6km)
- Punta El Peñón (15.2km)
- Punta de Manazanillo (15.3km)
- Punta Amarilla (15.4km)
- Cumana (13.1km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Universidad de Oriente (13.3km)
- a building providing lodging and/or meals for the public.
- Hotel Cumanagoto (14.5km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Ensenada Manzanillos (9.4km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Laguna de Patos (13.8km)
- an open body of water forming a slight recession in a coastline.
- Ensenada de Araya (13.8km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Playa de San Luis (12.5km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Ruinas del Castillo de Araya (13.9km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Laguna Madre (15.5km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Cumana (13.1km)
Airports close to Punta Arenas
Antonio jose de sucre(CUM), Cumana, Venezuela (21.1km)
Del caribe international gen santago marino(PMV), Porlamar, Venezuela (90.6km)
General jose antonio anzoategui international(BLA), Barcelona, Venezuela (111.4km)
General jose francisco bermudez(CUP), Carupano, Venezuela (180.7km)
Anaco(AAO), Anaco, Venezuela (205.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Punta Arenas
Andres miguel salazar marcano, Isla de coche, Venezuela (71.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.