Traveling Luck for Laguna de Patos, Sucre, Venezuela
Where is Laguna de Patos?What's around Laguna de Patos?
Wikipedia near Laguna de Patos
Where to stay near Laguna de Patos
The timezone in Laguna de Patos is America/Caracas
Sunrise at 05:57 and Sunset at 18:41. It's Dark
Latitude. 10.4333°, Longitude. -64.2000°
Weather near Laguna de Patos; Report from Cumana, 13.2km away
Satellite map around Laguna de Patos
Loading map of Laguna de Patos and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Laguna de Patos, in Sucre, Venezuela
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Malagueño (0.4km)
- La Llanada (2.6km)
- Bordones (3.1km)
- Barrio El Bolivariano (6.1km)
- San Luis (6.9km)
- Puerto Sucre (6.9km)
- Sabilar (7.3km)
- El Barbudo (8.7km)
- Cumaná (8.7km)
- Tres Picos (9.1km)
- Boca de Sabana (9.7km)
- Las Vegas (9.7km)
- San Juan (9.7km)
- La Cabaña (9.8km)
- Curaguaca (10.2km)
- Caigüire (11.1km)
- Guatacaral (11.1km)
- El Tacal (11.1km)
- Los Andes (11.4km)
- Guarapiche (11.5km)
- Las Vegas (11.7km)
- Cantarrana (12.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Playa de San Luis (1.8km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Cumana (4.4km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Universidad de Oriente (2.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Cerro Colorado (3.1km)
- a building providing lodging and/or meals for the public.
- Hotel Cumanagoto (2.6km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Cumana (4.4km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Laguna de Patos (0km)
Airports close to Laguna de Patos
Antonio jose de sucre(CUM), Cumana, Venezuela (13.2km)
Del caribe international gen santago marino(PMV), Porlamar, Venezuela (98.5km)
General jose antonio anzoategui international(BLA), Barcelona, Venezuela (108.7km)
General jose francisco bermudez(CUP), Carupano, Venezuela (177.3km)
Anaco(AAO), Anaco, Venezuela (194.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Laguna de Patos
Andres miguel salazar marcano, Isla de coche, Venezuela (77.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.