Traveling Luck for Cerro La Lopera, Portuguesa, Venezuela
Where is Cerro La Lopera?What's around Cerro La Lopera?
Wikipedia near Cerro La Lopera
Where to stay near Cerro La Lopera
The timezone in Cerro La Lopera is America/Caracas
Sunrise at 06:32 and Sunset at 18:11. It's Dark
Latitude. 9.7456°, Longitude. -68.9944°
Weather near Cerro La Lopera; Report from Acarigua, 58km away
Satellite map around Cerro La Lopera
Loading map of Cerro La Lopera and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Cerro La Lopera, in Portuguesa, Venezuela
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- La Guaya (4.4km)
- El Altar (4.9km)
- Las Palmas (5.5km)
- Quebrada Honda (7.6km)
- Gamelotal (8.6km)
- Río Claro (9.1km)
- Carrizalito (9.9km)
- Las Tucuraguas (9.9km)
- Piñero (10km)
- El Hijito (12.6km)
- San Rafael de Onoto (12.7km)
- Aroíta (12.9km)
- La Fe (13km)
- Barandas (14.2km)
- Apartaderos (14.3km)
- Río Claro Arriba (15.1km)
- Chorrerón (17.1km)
- Puente Onoto (20km)
- El Hato (20.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a flat-topped, isolated elevation with steep slopes on all sides, less extensive than a plateau.
- Mesa de Turbio (18.2km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- El Candelo (18.3km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Puente Onoto (21.1km)
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- La Puya (9.7km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Embalse Las Majaguas (14.8km)
- a large commercialized agricultural landholding with associated buildings and other facilities.
- Finca Paso de Cojedes (6.5km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Las Majaguas (18.7km)
Airports close to Cerro La Lopera
Oswaldo guevara mujica(AGV), Acarigua, Venezuela (58km)
Barquisimeto international(BRM), Barquisimeto, Venezuela (87.5km)
Sub teniente nestor arias(SFH), San felipe, Venezuela (109.1km)
Guanare(GUQ), Guanare, Venezuela (196.6km)
Arturo michelena international(VLN), Valencia, Venezuela (212.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Cerro La Lopera
San carlos, San carlos, Venezuela (80.2km)
Mariscal sucre, Maracay, Venezuela (266.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.