Traveling Luck for Cerro Grande, Portuguesa, Venezuela
Where is Cerro Grande?What's around Cerro Grande?
Wikipedia near Cerro Grande
Where to stay near Cerro Grande
The timezone in Cerro Grande is America/Caracas
Sunrise at 06:30 and Sunset at 18:11. It's Dark
Latitude. 9.6683°, Longitude. -68.9794°
Weather near Cerro Grande; Report from Acarigua, 52.8km away
Satellite map around Cerro Grande
Loading map of Cerro Grande and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Cerro Grande, in Portuguesa, Venezuela
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- San Rafael de Onoto (2.9km)
- Piñero (6.4km)
- Campo Alegre (7km)
- Carrizalito (7.3km)
- Apartaderos (7.5km)
- Barandas (10.4km)
- La Guaya (10.7km)
- El Morro (10.8km)
- Las Palmas (11.4km)
- Quebrada Honda (12.9km)
- Gamelotal (13.4km)
- El Hijito (14km)
- Petaquera (14.8km)
- Las Ánimas (15.1km)
- Apartadero (15.2km)
- Cojedes (15.2km)
- Puente Onoto (15.6km)
- Aroíta (15.8km)
- Cachicamo (16.2km)
- Las Tucuraguas (16.4km)
- La Esperanza (16.8km)
- Santa Isabel (17.7km)
- La Fe (17.8km)
- Tronadores (19.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Algarrobito (12.9km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- El Candelo (4.7km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Puente Onoto (15.1km)
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Encanto (9.4km)
- one or more buildings where goods are manufactured, processed or fabricated.
- Tabacalera La Rufinera (11.2km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Embalse Las Majaguas (3.8km)
- a large commercialized agricultural landholding with associated buildings and other facilities.
- Finca Paso de Cojedes (8.9km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Las Majaguas (4.2km)
Airports close to Cerro Grande
Oswaldo guevara mujica(AGV), Acarigua, Venezuela (52.8km)
Barquisimeto international(BRM), Barquisimeto, Venezuela (99.3km)
Sub teniente nestor arias(SFH), San felipe, Venezuela (121.5km)
Guanare(GUQ), Guanare, Venezuela (189.2km)
Arturo michelena international(VLN), Valencia, Venezuela (215.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Cerro Grande
San carlos, San carlos, Venezuela (75.4km)
Mariscal sucre, Maracay, Venezuela (269.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.