Traveling Luck for Las Majaguas, Portuguesa, Venezuela
Where is Las Majaguas?What's around Las Majaguas?
Wikipedia near Las Majaguas
Where to stay near Las Majaguas
The timezone in Las Majaguas is America/Caracas
Sunrise at 06:20 and Sunset at 18:46. It's light
Latitude. 9.6500°, Longitude. -68.9667°
Weather near Las Majaguas; Report from Acarigua, 53.8km away
Cloud: Scattered at 1300ft
Cloud: Scattered at 1300ft
Satellite map around Las Majaguas
Loading map of Las Majaguas and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Las Majaguas, in Portuguesa, Venezuela
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Campo Alegre (3.1km)
- San Rafael de Onoto (6km)
- Apartaderos (8.3km)
- Piñero (9.4km)
- Quebrada Honda (9.9km)
- El Morro (10km)
- Cojedes (11.2km)
- Barandas (11.3km)
- Carrizalito (11.4km)
- Apartadero (12.4km)
- Petaquera (12.8km)
- Cachicamo (12.8km)
- Las Ánimas (13.9km)
- Santa Isabel (13.9km)
- La Guaya (14.4km)
- Las Palmas (14.7km)
- Puente Onoto (15km)
- La Granja (15.6km)
- Santa Fe (15.7km)
- Tronadores (15.9km)
- Gamelotal (16km)
- La Esperanza (16.4km)
- Aroíta (17.4km)
- El Peñusco (17.7km)
- La Sabana (17.7km)
- El Hijito (17.8km)
- Guabina (18.4km)
- Pimpinela (18.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Algarrobito (9.9km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- El Candelo (1.8km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Cerros del Altar (19km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Puente Onoto (13.9km)
- one or more buildings where goods are manufactured, processed or fabricated.
- Tabacalera La Rufinera (7.5km)
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Encanto (9.7km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Embalse Las Majaguas (7km)
- a large farm specializing in extensive grazing of livestock.
- Ganadería Don Coro (18.1km)
- a large commercialized agricultural landholding with associated buildings and other facilities.
- Finca Paso de Cojedes (13km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Las Majaguas (0km)
Airports close to Las Majaguas
Oswaldo guevara mujica(AGV), Acarigua, Venezuela (53.8km)
Barquisimeto international(BRM), Barquisimeto, Venezuela (103.5km)
Sub teniente nestor arias(SFH), San felipe, Venezuela (123.9km)
Guanare(GUQ), Guanare, Venezuela (188.9km)
Arturo michelena international(VLN), Valencia, Venezuela (215.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Las Majaguas
San carlos, San carlos, Venezuela (73km)
Mariscal sucre, Maracay, Venezuela (268.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.