Traveling Luck for Santa Rosalía, Miranda, Venezuela
Where is Santa Rosalia?What's around Santa Rosalia?
Wikipedia near Santa Rosalia
Where to stay near Santa Rosalía
The timezone in Santa Rosalia is America/Caracas
Sunrise at 06:33 and Sunset at 18:04. It's light
Latitude. 10.4528°, Longitude. -66.4708°
Weather near Santa Rosalía; Report from Higuerote, 69.6km away
Satellite map around Santa Rosalía
Loading map of Santa Rosalía and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Santa Rosalía, in Miranda, Venezuela
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Granjas Guatire (8.2km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- El Tamarindo (11km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Topo Puya (11.5km)
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Bautismo (9.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Distrito Zamora (10.3km)
- a large commercialized agricultural landholding with associated buildings and other facilities.
- Hacienda El Limón (11.3km)
Airports close to Santa Rosalía
Simon bolivar international(CCS), Caracas, Venezuela (99.4km)
Valle de la pascua(VDP), Valle de la pascua, Venezuela (247.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Santa Rosalía
Higuerote, Higuerote, Venezuela (69.6km)
Oscar machado zuloaga, Caracas, Venezuela (70.7km)
San juan de los morros, San juan de los morros, Venezuela (196.3km)
El libertador ab, Maracaibo, Venezuela (206.4km)
Mariscal sucre, Maracay, Venezuela (220.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.