Traveling Luck for Quemadito, Miranda, Venezuela
Where is Quemadito?What's around Quemadito?
Wikipedia near Quemadito
Where to stay near Quemadito
The timezone in Quemadito is America/Caracas
Sunrise at 06:35 and Sunset at 18:06. It's Dark
Latitude. 10.4628°, Longitude. -66.5250°
Weather near Quemadito; Report from Caracas / Oscar Macha, 62.8km away
Satellite map around Quemadito
Loading map of Quemadito and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Quemadito, in Miranda, Venezuela
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Granjas Guatire (7.8km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Club Auyare (8km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Topo Torres (2.8km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Distrito Zamora (8.3km)
- a large commercialized agricultural landholding with associated buildings and other facilities.
- Hacienda La Laguna (7.7km)
Airports close to Quemadito
Simon bolivar international(CCS), Caracas, Venezuela (89.3km)
Valle de la pascua(VDP), Valle de la pascua, Venezuela (252.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Quemadito
Oscar machado zuloaga, Caracas, Venezuela (62.8km)
Higuerote, Higuerote, Venezuela (79.5km)
San juan de los morros, San juan de los morros, Venezuela (188.8km)
El libertador ab, Maracaibo, Venezuela (197.2km)
Mariscal sucre, Maracay, Venezuela (210.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.