Traveling Luck for Quebrada Jericó, Miranda, Venezuela
Where is Quebrada Jerico?What's around Quebrada Jerico?
Wikipedia near Quebrada Jerico
Where to stay near Quebrada Jericó
The timezone in Quebrada Jerico is America/Caracas
Sunrise at 06:35 and Sunset at 18:06. It's Dark
Latitude. 10.4506°, Longitude. -66.5422°
Weather near Quebrada Jericó; Report from Caracas / Oscar Macha, 58.9km away
Satellite map around Quebrada Jericó
Loading map of Quebrada Jericó and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Quebrada Jericó, in Miranda, Venezuela
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- La Margarita (1.6km)
- Los Pozos (2km)
- El Palmar (3.3km)
- El Ingenio (3.3km)
- La Carbonera (3.4km)
- Guatire (3.4km)
- Santa Cruz (3.4km)
- Auyarito (3.5km)
- El Desvio (4.2km)
- Jericó (4.8km)
- Las Barrancas (5.4km)
- Rincón Abajo (6.3km)
- Rincón Arriba (6.3km)
- El Eneal (6.8km)
- San José (7.6km)
- Tocorón (8km)
- Santa Cruz (8.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Topo Torres (4.9km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Cuidad de los Muchachos (7.7km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Club Auyare (4.5km)
Airports close to Quebrada Jericó
Simon bolivar international(CCS), Caracas, Venezuela (87km)
Valle de la pascua(VDP), Valle de la pascua, Venezuela (251.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Quebrada Jericó
Oscar machado zuloaga, Caracas, Venezuela (58.9km)
Higuerote, Higuerote, Venezuela (82.7km)
San juan de los morros, San juan de los morros, Venezuela (184.9km)
El libertador ab, Maracaibo, Venezuela (193.5km)
Mariscal sucre, Maracay, Venezuela (207.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.