Traveling Luck for Quebrada La Esperanza, Miranda, Venezuela
Where is Quebrada La Esperanza?What's around Quebrada La Esperanza?
Wikipedia near Quebrada La Esperanza
Where to stay near Quebrada La Esperanza
The timezone in Quebrada La Esperanza is America/Caracas
Sunrise at 06:36 and Sunset at 18:07. It's Dark
Latitude. 10.4917°, Longitude. -66.5267°
Weather near Quebrada La Esperanza; Report from Caracas / Oscar Macha, 65.5km away
Satellite map around Quebrada La Esperanza
Loading map of Quebrada La Esperanza and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Quebrada La Esperanza, in Miranda, Venezuela
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Quebrada La Esperanza (0km)
- Quebrada El Agua (0.1km)
- Río Aguasales (2.4km)
- Quebrada Santa Cruz (2.7km)
- Quebrada El Cedral (4.1km)
- Quebrada Care (5.8km)
- Quebrada El Ingenio (6km)
- Quebrada Guare (6.1km)
- Quebrada El Tigre (6.4km)
- Quebrada Cucharón (7.9km)
- Quebrada Los Pozos (8.1km)
- Quebrada Jericó (8.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Fila Cucharón (8.5km)
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Bautismo (8.1km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Granjas Guatire (6.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Distrito Zamora (5.1km)
Airports close to Quebrada La Esperanza
Simon bolivar international(CCS), Caracas, Venezuela (87.6km)
Valle de la pascua(VDP), Valle de la pascua, Venezuela (257.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Quebrada La Esperanza
Oscar machado zuloaga, Caracas, Venezuela (65.5km)
Higuerote, Higuerote, Venezuela (80km)
San juan de los morros, San juan de los morros, Venezuela (191.5km)
El libertador ab, Maracaibo, Venezuela (198.3km)
Mariscal sucre, Maracay, Venezuela (211.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.