Traveling Luck for El Desvio, Miranda, Venezuela
Where is El Desvio?What's around El Desvio?
Wikipedia near El Desvio
Where to stay near El Desvio
The timezone in El Desvio is America/Caracas
Sunrise at 06:34 and Sunset at 18:05. It's Dark
Latitude. 10.4694°, Longitude. -66.5294°
Weather near El Desvio; Report from Caracas / Oscar Macha, 62.8km away
Satellite map around El Desvio
Loading map of El Desvio and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around El Desvio, in Miranda, Venezuela
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Granjas Guatire (7.8km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Club Auyare (7.7km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Topo Torres (4.3km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Distrito Zamora (7.8km)
- a large commercialized agricultural landholding with associated buildings and other facilities.
- Hacienda La Laguna (6.7km)
Airports close to El Desvio
Simon bolivar international(CCS), Caracas, Venezuela (88.2km)
Valle de la pascua(VDP), Valle de la pascua, Venezuela (254.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to El Desvio
Oscar machado zuloaga, Caracas, Venezuela (62.8km)
Higuerote, Higuerote, Venezuela (80.3km)
San juan de los morros, San juan de los morros, Venezuela (188.8km)
El libertador ab, Maracaibo, Venezuela (196.7km)
Mariscal sucre, Maracay, Venezuela (210.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.